Below you can see the list of uniform items for The Reach Free School. You can see our blazer in the photograph below:
The full uniform is as follows:
– Grey blazer with teal trim and lining
– Grey jumper with teal trim
– Grey and teal tie (boys only)
– Black and grey, reversible long-sleeve outdoor PE top
– Black and grey short-sleeve indoor PE top
– Black shorts
– Black skort (girls only)
– Black and grey socks
– Black PE tracksuit
A copy of the latest price list can be downloaded here. Pupils must also wear black trousers or a knee-length skirt and a white shirt or blouse. Parents are free to purchase these items from any suitable retailer.
Regarding footwear, pupils must wear black leather shoes in school. Canvas or trainer-style footwear are not acceptable. Trainers may only be worn for PE and certain extra-curricular activities.
To purchase uniform, please visit the Stevensons website here.